viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2009

Time of my life*

It is hard to summarize my life in a few words. However, its necessary for making an instrospection about what I have done. First of all, My childhood is an step of my life that helped me to be who I am now. It was very happy, because my parents and my grandma were always worried that I could have all the esential things that a child needs. For example, they gave me love, material things, a good enviroment, and so.

If I need to recall an event which changed everything, I would say: My first year at school. Even before when my parents got divorced! I mean, when we were child, everything changes when you need to go to school. You can meet friends, you have more responsabilities now, and also you have to wake up early! but its a new world. We discover lots of new things, and everything is interesting. I studied my whole life school in the same place, and When I finished my 12 years it was very sad.
In my school life, I realized that I was very interested in English. Why? because most of my favourite bands were English speakers! so, when I finished school, I decided to study English pedagogy. It has been difficult this big change from school to university. However Here I am, with all my desires of ebcome a great English Teacher !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario