jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

Mr Editor:


Using your wonderful magazine, I would like to thanks Mrs Johnsons because of her Job. She's a teacher who gives everything for her students. I think nowayads we need more Mrs Johnsons inside classrooms; she has the skill of understand students, help them and achieve goals in relation with contents. I could see that, even she is a lady, she can manage an entire classroom, create affective relationships with her students, and to be compromized with them. Our society need to create teachers with the same thinking Mrs Johnsons has: students are not just like robots for repeating and learning contents, they are human beings, with feelings, needs, emotions, idead and futures, and we need to hel them in order to create a better world.

Thanks miss Johnsons. Thanks to your work, those students have hope in their minds!

Sincerely
Javiera Lopez M.

5 comentarios:

  1. Nicely done and written. I totally agree with you. We need more teachers like Ms. J

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think the same as Willo. We need more theachers like Ms.J. I think that your letter is really well done. But there are still smalls typing problemas.
    But nothing to worry about.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Colega:
    Very deep observation, I think that Miss J's experiences help us a lot because as you know we are living very similar unpleasant situations in our ELABs.
    I hope at the end of the semester we can achieve good results, if not, I'll die of disappointment. x_x
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar